Thursday, June 17, 2010

#126 I know I've got issues, but you're pretty messed up too :/

I know no one's reading this, but I'm bored again and no one's online and FB is getting really boring :/ So what happened today;

Swam in the morning
Stayed in school till 1 :/
OHYEAH.
While I was still in the pool, I saw Joyce Lee coming so I called her. We finished training already and I was lepaking around on my kicking board to kill time.

Joyce / Me
You mean you can only swim with the kicking board?
Excuse me? Can you swim at all?
Yes, but only with the floating thingi.
Hah!
But you're older than me!
You wanna see me swim come for swimming gala okay?

Dang, I was pissed. So later I cleared it up with her :)
I met her in the bookmart.

Joyce / Me
Why you say I can't swim?
'Cause you were swimming with the kicking board.
I use the kicking board to train la. I'm a school swimmer. I swim for Cempaka.
:O Ohhh, I didn't knoww...

PWNED ;)

I also saw Farel, Julian, Caleb, Alice, Chellchih, Tung Shiun, Ashlyn, Tasha, and that's about it. I was waiting for Leanne but she didn't come down :(
OOHH, Farel recognised me 8) He doesn't know my name but he knew I was from BATB, so he waved at me 8) Well, actually saluted. Julian came to say "Hi" but when he saw that I was wet, he backed off :/ Oh well.

I gotta go piano class noww :/
I'll be updating a lot nowadays after my no blogging drought :)
BUHBAII PEOPLE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment