Monday, June 14, 2010

#121 Final Curtain Call

So, yesterday was the last showw. :( Oh well. It was a realy great show tho :) Energy level was highhh. We played horribly, according to XinLi, in Act II but whatever. It has been an awesome production. First time in the orchestra, first time feeling like I actually belong in a group in the production (: Man, I'm gonna miss all the lunches we had together, rehearsals, just hanging out. Pretty much everything that has happened in this production.

I remember why I joined the orchestra. I wanted to be in the production, that's for sure. But I was gonna audition for dance. Unfortunately, or fortunately now, my mum didn't let me because of what happened last year. If some of you have known me for a while, you would know that I'm a swimmer. Last year, I barely managed to train 'cause I was too tired after dancing for the whole day. So my mum decided that I had to choose dance or swimming, but she would let me do both orchestra and swimming. She said that I would be sitting down in the orchestra so it wouldn't be so bad. Go figure. Well, take the better deal right? So I chose orchestra and swimming. Best choice in my life. If not I wouldn't have met Cheng Mun, Alice, Stephanie, Qi Shaun and Si Mynn. The rest I would have seen them in the next production whatsoever but it's the last production for these few people. ORCHESTRA FTW. We are really like family.

Okay, enough of that. I'm making myself cry :/ Now the funny things of the last show :D

1. I tripped on my mic and my violin fell face down. THE FINGERBOARD CAME OFF. So they had to get me a spare violin 8)

2. Erm, erm, erm, I didn't cryy :( I dunno whyy :(

3. Hakim (the doormat) was BAWLING. Literally.

4. McDonalds afterparty with Emma, Kevin, Cheng Mun, Xin Li, Yeng Kerng and Qi Shaun was awesome :)

5. Mr Andrew shouted at Cheng Mun for playing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star for her sound check :D

I can't think of anymore.
Ohwell. The entire experience of Beauty and the Beast 2010 was amazing. Especially the people.

1. Cheng Mun : F-U-U-L ;)

2. Alice : 16 ;)

3. Xin Li : My new neighbour, BABEH ;)

4. Joanne : MooMoo ;)

5. Emma : My FAME friend ;)

6. Kevin : Yehbonne's sistah ;)

7. Emma & Kevin : What's one without the other? I'll miss THEM ;)

8. Steph : You were one of my first friends. I'll miss you molesting Kevin ;)

9. Nicola : My violin tuner ;)

10. Jazmyn : My audition partner ;)

11. Emy : My fellow swimmah turned violinist ;)

12. Si Mynn : Always angry with me ;)

13. Julian : Sorry I never did let you teach me how to play Chinese Chess ;)

14. Jan Shen : Funny eyebrow ;)

15. Caleb : Other FAME friend ;)

16. Joseph : Breakfast ;)

17. Jaqueline & Geraldine : Both so adorable ;)

18. Joyce : No comment :|

19. Andrew : Thanks for introducing yourself to me on our first rehearsal ;)

20. Mei Zhi : My fellow Water Polo Playah ;) Good luck next year without me.

21. Imran Mateo : I'm gonna punch you real hard someday ;)

22. Qi Shaun : Hoodie Buddy ;)

23. Mr Wong : Thanks for the mentos ;) SPERM KILLERS

Thanks you guys for making this the best production for me so far :)
LOVE YOU ALL.
BUHBAII :D

No comments:

Post a Comment