Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#122 Only boring people are boring :/

Despite what my title says, I'M BORED. I guess that means I'll start blogging again. Stopped for a while when I got Facebook :) Eventhough nobody reads anymore. Ohwell.

Dang, I'm so bored and I have 2 months of doing nothing infront of me :(

Oh, and if you didn't know, I'm moving to Cheras :):(. I dunno whether to be sad or glad :P Karmen, Yo-en, Melissa, Tasha, Bera, Nicola & Yeng Kerng will be in my year so it's not like I won't know anyone. Dang, I'm getting so boring :P Oh well. And I have nothing to talk about :| I miss my old class already :(

I went to my dad's friend's house to watch the Portugal/Ivory Coast match. Ended 0-0. I would've died of boredom if Zane hadn't been smsing me. Half way I went to play checkers with the 7-year old son :) PWNED :P I had like 4 kings and he sorta gave up and went to watch cartoons during the 15 min break between the 1st and 2nd half. Then we did a Thomas jigsaw puzzle. I did like 3/4 of it 8-) Then he brought out a really hard Transformers one. He kept trying to fit pieces here and there. I did like 1/4 of it and stopped coz it was too hot :) And I was lazy.

I gotta go sleep now. Training tomorrow at 8 :/ Sighs. At least it's bettah than 6.30am right? Hopefully I'll have fun :)

Nightss. Buhbaii :)

No comments:

Post a Comment