Thursday, June 11, 2009

We need to get rid of EMO-NESS

Hellooo:) I've been a very bad blogger. Well, this time I have an excuse:) I was staying at my aunty's house (my parents had gone to Philippines) and the boys hogged the computer:)
I'm going to church camp with Huay and things couldn't get better:D I'm sharing a room with her and Sandra:):):)
I got a T-shirt which says : Nobody is perfect. I am nobody:)

Random fact : It is not fun to be prank called by SandraLeeShuYi.

Anyway, here's a funny convo with Nisha. We were eating Baskin Robbins ice-cream:) Chocolate.
NishaLiAnn
Look! The ice-cream is sparkly:) It's got white dots on them:)
-.- It's ice, my dear Nisha.
Oh. ohohohohoh. hehe. okay:)
-.-

:D
I'm feeling pretty annoyed:) FAME took my whole holiday awayL:( I had to wake up at 7.30am everyday) *sigh*
Very interesting things happened on Tuesday so, here goes:)

TUESDAY :
I was hoping to miss violin class for church camp but it was replaced today. Luckily it wasn't too unbearable:) But something happened at the end of class I hope won't happen again
UncleChengHooiLiAnn
Are you having fun in my class?
:O Yeah.
Am I pushing you too hard?
No, it's okay.

That was what I said. This is what I wish i could say.

Are you having fun in my class?
No, I dread it every Thursday.
Am I pushing you too hard?
Yes. Making me play the same thing over and over again.

But of course I didn't say it:)

*
On the way to violin, I was sitting in my aunty's car. I leaned back, looked up and saw.......
.....
....
.....
.....
A HUGE COCKROACH
I screamed! My aunty told me very calmly to not panic and change seat.
Later, when I was at class, she caught it with a plastic bag and disposed of it:)

It was a very exciting Tuesday:)

ciao:)
I'm waiting for my aunty to go and eat fish ball noodles:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment