Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh, tralala.

helloo:) I NEED POST TITLES! HELP PEOPLE! to make my point clear, look at the LAME title of this post? I'm practically taking all my draft posts and using them:)
I'm feeling extremely happy:D:D today was the best day EVER! I went to Nisha's (my cousin) house and missed swimming altogether:):) We were actually supposed to go at 5pm but at 4.30, me and Nisha were still watching Behind the Scenes : Twilight and my mummy was still sleeping so yeah. AhyeeJen's ROTI JALA was soooo good:D We cycled, watched Totally Spies (there was nothing else to watch), made snowflakes, played 5 stones, and played computer:) Nisha also gave me some songs:) Oh, tralala.
And guess what? Whe we came home, another group of cousins were waiting for us:):) Could this day get any better? We played football:D Yes, in the house. Oh, tralala.
I gotta go. My daddy is calling me:)

P.S. : Suddenly my post fonts thingi disappeared. SHOCKING!

You need to stop. It is really getting into me.

au revoir:)

No comments:

Post a Comment