Sunday, June 7, 2009

Post No. 71:D

Heloo:) I haven't been updating this space for a long time. Wells, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday weren't important other than the fact that my cousin, Nisha came over to stay:D We went shopping yesterday and bought 2 tanks each, a t-shirt each and I bought two pants:) Oh, and we bought the same bedsheets:) I bought a silky new carpet for my room!! Come see:)

*If anyone suggest to spring clean your room, say NO!

That's exactly what we did and well it nearly turned out to be a disaster.
10.30pm : We had a sudden urge to clean up my very messy room. We started by emptying and wiping the shelves.
11.30pm : Still doing it.
12.30am : We started emptying the desk and wiping it.
1.30am : The urge went away
2 am : We were struggling to finish
2.30am : We gave up and went to sleep

The next day...
11 am : We woke up and went to eat breakfast.
12.30pm : We went to finish the spring cleaning
1.30pm : WE FINISHED!!!

So take my advice and don't spring clean your room:)

cherio:)

No comments:

Post a Comment