Saturday, September 19, 2009

laziness is catching up with me

HEY:D

Haven't poster for 10 days exactly *sigh* I'm just lazy to sit at my computer and type nonsense that comes out of my minute grey matter. Nothing much has happened these days.
OHYEA. The hols have started (why do I feel like I just wrote this not so long ago?). Yesterday was "Shopping Day". It is NOT fun to follow Uncle Seng Lee and Ah Yee Mun around. It is all because of my stupid phone which died on me at the last minute which is why I couldn't walk around by myself. YOU SAVVY?

Well, my everyday schedule is going to be about the same everyday (duhh... that is why it's called an everyday schedule:) It goes like this:

8 - 10 am : Swimming
12 - 11 pm : Anything!

I'm quite happy with my schedule :)

Anyway.... BYEEEEE:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment